As per circular issued by Visvesvaraya Technological University, the following committee is constituted for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell in the college. The details of this cell are as follows:
|S. No.||Name & Designation||Position||Contact No.|
|1.||Dr. H.B. Aravinda,
|2.||Dr. Nirmala C.R., HOD,
Dept. of Computer Science &
|3.||Dr. Poornima B., HOD,
Dept. of Information Science &
|4.||Dr. Rangaswamy B.E., HOD,
Dept. of Biotechnology
|5.||Prof. M. E. Ashalatha, HOD,
Dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation
|6.||Dr. Kumarappa S., HOD,
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
|7.||Dr. K. Sadashivappa,
|8.||Dr. G.S. Sunitha, HOD,
Dept. of Electronics & Communication
Responsibilities of the this cell:
- To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the Institution.
- To impart training on future endeavors regarding patent filing processes.
- To conduct workshops, seminars and training course on IPR.
- To promote better understanding of IPR and to identify more IPs.
Activities to be conducted in this cell:
- At least one lecture program/workshop per semester.
- At least one meeting per semester.