|1.||Prof. Y. Vrushabhendrappa||Chairman||Director|
|2.||Dr. H B Aravind||Member||Principal|
|3.||Dr. S. G. Shankara Murthy||Member Convener||Dean R &D|
|4.||Dr. Sreenivas||External Member||JNCAR, Bengaluru|
|5.||Dr. Pradeep N||Member||Dean Academics|
|6.||Dr. K.S. Basavarajappa||Member||HOD, Mathematics|
|7.||Dr. K. Murugesh Babu||Member||HOD, Textile Technology|
|8.||Dr. B. Poornima||Member||HOD, IS&E|
|9.||Dr. G.P. Desai||Member||Professor, Chemical Engg.|
|10.||Dr. S. Kumarappa||Member||Professor, Mechanical Engg.|
Roles And Responsibilities of Research Advisory Committee
- To arrange workshop related to Research methodology to create awareness among faculty
- Assist departments in organizing National and International conferences
- Insist/motivate the faculty to write proposals to the various funding agencies
- Monitor the scheme of Institutional grants for best student projects for every department, which has been introduced from 2015-16.
- Recommend to allocate the funds for research centers for publications, proposal writing etc.
- Scrutiny of the research proposals submitted by faculty/student.
- Monitor the progress of projects, procurement, account, utilization certificate etc.