The Hostel is founded in 1979 to accommodate the boys, who come from different parts of the world. The hostel now has three blocks accommodating about 608 boarders. The rooms are well furnished and the surroundings of hostel is very green and pleasant, which encourages the students to study during late nights. The students who stayed in the hostel have secured 18 university ranks right from the inception of the hostel. The hostel is having two dinning halls of North & South Indian to cater the needs of the boarders for their taste.
Hostel is known for its discipline and well managed by dedicated faculty & staff members The Hostel area is spacious as much as 4.5 acres., built up area it self being 12,877.09 Sq. feet with 200 Rooms accommodating 608 students. Hostel supports the Institute to arrange many programme.
|1.||Hostel Fee (2018 - 19)||Rs.30,000|
|2.||Mess Bill for Year||Rs.35,000|
- The student & parent/guardian should meet the warden along with his C.E.T. identity card & college fee receipt.
- Application form shall be collected in the Hostel Office showing the Warden’s consent letter.
- After duly filling application form get the signature of the admission clerk and the Principal before obtaining the Warden’s signature.
- The filled application with two passport size photographs & a pay order of Rs.30,000/- from Bapuji Co-op Bank must be submitted in the office.
- The pay order shall be taken in the name of the BIET BOYS HOSTEL, Davangere.
- Three students will be accommodated in each room.
- Every student will be provided with a cot, a table and a chair.
- Rooms will be allotted by the Warden/Deputy Warden.
- Students should bring own bed, bedspread, blanket, mosquito net bucket, mug & lock.